How do you make your fried rice? I’d like to share one of my recipes with you.
Perfect Pork Fried Rice
This recipe makes 5 servings
1/4 cup peanut oil
5 cups cold cooked rice
2 cups frozen peas and carrots
2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
1 cups chopped green onion
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/8 cup hot sauce
1/8 cup chili sauce
1. Heat peanut oil in an large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add eggs cook and stir until eggs are cooked.
3. Add rice into the scrambled eggs, breaking the rice up; cook and stir until hot.
4. Add peas and carrots, ham, and green onion into the rice; cook and stir for about 11 minutes.
5. Mix the 1/4 cup soy sauce ,1/8 cup hot sauce and the 1/8 cup chili sauce together and Pour over the rice mixture; stir and cook on low heat for about 5 mins more.