Food Edmonton – Edmonton Food Fight Coming Soon.
Heads up people the Next #EdmontonFoodFight is Friday April 24th details
coming Wednesday! Tickets will go fast! Don’t miss it. (@FoodFightYEG)
Did you know that today is Pancake day?
Here’s a good basic pancake recipe for you to enjoy.
Brought to you by: Food Edmonton
100g plain flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
A pinch of salt
1. In a bowl Mix the flour, salt, oil and milk. Crack eggs into the mix andgradually whisk. Your batter should be the consistency of thick creamy porridge –ad milk if it’s looking too thick.
2. Heat your lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat and pour some batter into the pan, ensuring a thin and even layer. Tip: Lift the pan from side to side as the batter goes in to prevent burnt edges.
3. Your pancakes need about 25 to 35 seconds a side, so while you wait – Sing You are my Sunshine…. lol. When the underside is golden brown , you’re ready for step 4.
4. Give your pan a gentle shake to make sure your pancake isn’t stuck to the pan,then quickly lift and flip!. If you’re an expert give it your famous toss in theair but! Be careful not too hard… You don’t want your pancake sticking to the ceiling lol.
5. Now all you have to do is enjoy! with your favorite toppings. We love whipped cream and fresh strawberries! Do you?.
Food Edmonton – bbq fried chicken breast.
How to prepare fried rice, chinese style .